Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Answers to some of your questions

H & M is a clothing store. They are famous for having cheap clothes that are supposed to be very fashionable. I went there, and thought they were just cheep clothes. I did buy a hat and a new purse. I found another 2 letter store, C and A, and went nuts. You are going to love what I bought. A jacket, two sweaters, two shirts and a tank top. Really fashionable, and great for my new look (as in not jeans and tshirts every day).

The weather here is cloudy with light rain today, thankfully. I am OUT of clothes to wear when its nice out. I need to do laundry really bad. I found a place, but dont really want to take the time it woiuld take. Hmmm....

I feel like ive been gone forever. But its only been 11 days. I am looking forward to getting home, to my bed, my cat, my family and friends.

Today, im planning on going to the brittish museum, the brittish library, and taking a pub walk tonight. LYMI!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like you've been gone forever to us to. We can't wait to see you and all your pictures.
We love you
Lyndsay & the kids

7:16 AM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home