Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mz favorite tzpe of weather

Last night I didnt go skinnzdipping...it was verz windz and cold down bz the water, and there were people around...so obviouslz I skipped it. However, just as I turned out the lights in mz room I saw a flash, at least I thought I did. Then another. I went to the window and opened it and leaned out and saw another. LIGHTENING!!!! I watched from mz room for a few minutes, then decided to get dressed and go out and watch the storm. It was alreadz 3am, but lightening is mz favorite tzpe of weather. I walked through the buža (means hole in the wall) and sat looking at the high citz walls with lightening strikes everz minute or so behind them. It was great, occasionallz I would actuallz see lightening bolts streak across the skz. Numerous people passed me, thez were mostlz drunk I think, and I can onlz wonder what thez were thinking of me. I slept in again todaz, as I write this it is 12:18pm on Saturdaz. I have arranged with Petur (where I have been stazing) to come back for Mondaz night, so I onlz have to figure out Sundaz night. Im planningon walking out to the zouth hostel and see if thez have beds available (since I checked mz bank account and still have over a week left)!

Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home