Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Iteneary Change

FYI- I changed my hostel reservation for when I return to london from a 10 bed mixed room to a 6 bed female only room. I think it will smell a lot less. I met two guys today, all you have to do is talk to them and they offer to buy you a pint...

I went to westminister abbey today. I saw the outside last time I was here, but the inside is SO much more interesting. The ceilings are so high and so beautiful. They do not allow photography, so I bought some postcards. I was right in front of the minister when they paused for a minute and then said a prayer, so I said a prayer for all of you and for my safe travels. Love you all.

im off...its 6:30 and I need to find dinner. Then pictures of the tower bridge. Kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home