Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One week from right now I will be in London, walking around the touristy areas with my camera, waiting for big ben to ring. I plan to journal on this trip, and post to this blog as often as possible (croatia is the only country I anticipate internet downtime). Please feel free to post comments and suggestions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rose, I'm so excited for you and your new adventure. Have fun at the Gorge! Love ya, Lucinda

4:32 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choice on the quote, Rose! Life is all about the journey. Looking forawrd to reading about how you chose to embrace it....

Hugs,
Bones

8:23 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home