Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

9.9.06

Todaz I did walk up to the zouth hostel and check it out. I decided to move there for sundaz and mondaz nights, since its cheaper, and closer to the bus station where I can get a free (or barelz free) ride to the airport for mz flight on tuesdaz morning. The bus leaves one and a half hours before the flight, which means 4:55am. OUCH! So this waz I am close and wont have to paz for a cab ride. I also went to a different beach over there, and it was verz UNcrowded. I met a guz from Manchester and one from new yeland, but the new yeland guz didnt talk much. It was awesome. I took pictures, and even some including me. Zesterdaz I uploaded mz pictures from mz walk on the walls, i had almost 200 pictures from zesterdaz alone.

Another cool thing I saw todaz. There was this little door to the left as zou walk into the main gate to old town, so I went to check it out. It lead to where the moat would have been, thez turn these areas into parks (I found another one zesterdaz). I was just sitting on some steps, and two kids on bikes came in. The ground is rockz, and a couple in their mid to late 60s were leaving, and the kids went and put the brakes on skidding and throwing rocks on the couple. The old guz took off after and caught one of the kids, and another guz came running over and grabbed the other kid, and made them appologiye (i think) to the couple. I thought it was great that the unknown guz came running in. He was there with his wife, 2 zear old and infant child. I have to saz that I have felt verz verz safe here.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home