Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Country

Well I made it to Amsterdam, finally, after a long long day. There was a lot fo time spend in airports, but well worth it. This is the coolest city. I've interacted with more people here than on my whole trip, and ive onnly been here 7 hours. Im going to have most of this in my written journal, but im planning on going to the van gogh museaum tomorrow, and the heinikan museum/old factory. Then its back to london for the weekend. MY number 1 priority is to get post cards in the mail tomorrow. Im so sorry I havent mailed them yet. Im on it and will get them out.

Love to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was the cruise??
Shannon

7:09 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home