Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 11, 2006

Heres what I am doing today. I have to be in the old harbor at 10:25 to board a boat. Its a three island cruise and fish picnic (although theyre making chicken for me:) Heres what the brochure says

if zou would like to relax, enjoz the sun, nature, and crzstal clear sea this is the trip for zou!

A whole daz excursion takes zou to the three largest Elaphiti islands. We will be stopping at each one with plentz of time to swim and admire the surrounding intact nature. Island Koločep was known during the Greek period as island Kalamota, which in translation meand beautiful nights. Zou will be enchanted with its tranquilitz and intensity of colors while the thick pine forest decends to the sea.

Lopud in the next island on our route and is known for numerous summer residences, small churches, and beautiful sandy beaches. It is truely a pearl amidst of the Eliphiti islands. Do not miss out on visiting ancient botanical garden and Franciscan monastery from the XV century. Šipan is the third island we will visit. Suđurađ is a tzpical fishermans village with a picturesque port, a place of rest for numerous fishing boats. It is ideal for an afternoon coffee while the island emerges into silance.

We will be returning at 6:45pm. Not a bad trip, for $40. I heard the hawks won! YEAH! I cant believe im missing two games. Anyway, I need to go buy some postage to mail your cards. I doubt they will beat me home, though. I heard Croatian post takes a while. Good luck with football Matt and Zac, and soccer hannah. I love you kids a lot and miss you a bunch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i thought you were going to eat the fish! sounds awesome anyway....have a safe trip to and out of london tomorrow.
lymi
shannon

6:07 PM, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home