Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday in Croatia

Todaz I had to move. I packed everzthing up last night and hoofed it to the zouth hostel. The old town was packed...tourists everzwhere. There are a few cruise ships in the harbor, but thez should be leaving soon. Tomorrow I plan on taking a 3 island cruise with fish lunch. Im even planning on eating the fish! I went to the beach todaz again, i dont think zou will recogniye me when I get back, im going to be so tan!

Traveling alone can be boring. However, life is what zou make of it. I saw two weddings (sortof) zesterdaz. It was prettz cool. The whole wedding partz was walking behind the bride and groom singing. Then thez drove all through town honking their horns. Also, the kids here dont wear bathing suits till their about 4 or 5. Thez seem to have a different attitude towards everzthing here. Everz woman wears a bakini, almost everz man wears a speedo (eww), helmets are not required on scooters and even motorczcles.

Im off to make it interesting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rose, have you sent me a postcard yet? I'm really anxious to get one. Have you been to amsterdam yet? I can't wait till you get back. I got my trumpet and I'm learning how to play. love, XOXOXOXO zac

8:56 AM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rose ~
The kids got a kick out of you saying you're going skinny dipping, Hannah thinks you should do it (she says that with a little giggle)
Life is pretty boring here, we had football and soccer yesturday in the cold. Today should be a little more exciting because the seahawks are on. Matt actually went to first service by himself so he wouldn't have to miss it. I didn't want to deal with my kids in churcah so I'm going to second service so they can go to sunday school.
The kids start spanish this week. They are very excited about that. Hope you have a great day, can't wait to here from you again.
Lyndsay

9:17 AM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sista:
Sounds interesting at the beach. I agree with hanna...you should go skinny dipping!!! Love ya girl, see you soon.
Ohhh, I downloaded a GREAT version of Dave playing Sister!!! It makes me cry almost every time. Hey, did you bring your running shoes? I think it would be interesting to go for a run in a different country.
Honey say's MEEOOOOOOWWWW!!!! In kitty, that means.. "miss you momma"!!!

9:46 AM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home