Vive ut Vivas

My September Abroad Destinations: London, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Budva (Montenegro), Amsterdam, London

Name:
Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Travel Day

...in the books. I have arrived and feel that this hotstel will be better than my first in London. The hostel in the Dam was the best ever, seriously. It rocked, towels, nice comforters, and bathroom in the room. This is different, but still better than my first hostel in london.

One thing I noticed is after walking around amsterdam all day, i got the gross feeling I always have after working a day at the city. The first thing I would do when I got home from work is immedietly begin stripping and take a shower. Same thing in amsterdam. Must take a shower before getting to bed.

I am worried that I am putting on the pounds. My diet has been horrible, Mcdonnalds 3 times in 3 days in amsterdam, and sometimes I had chips and soda for dinner in croatia. I havent eaten at a proper resteraunt yet, and proably wont. I am starving though, again, as usual. The only thing Im hoping to save me is the fact that I have walked SOOO much. I didnt use any transportation in Croatia, and all i did in amsterdam was walk around. Fingers crossed. My jeans still fit, but they havent been washed yet. I need to do laundry so bad. Okay, off to find something to do...LYMI

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!
I've been reading about your adventerous today and I must say I'm jealous!! Your in Admsterdam with the munchies and I'm getting ready for Organic Chem :( Well, I'm glad your having a blast. Take care and be careful, those Hostels sound kind of creepy. Lady, you've got balls...
Yamilena

12:28 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,
Good to hear from you and to hear you enjoyed your time in Amsterdam.
when we were there we didn't make it out of the Airport but were amazed by the canals as we flew over, so much water! So you made it back to London. We miss you and can't wait to see you and hear all about your adventure.
When does your flight arrive here? The weather here has taken a turn and it it feels more like fall. It rained half the day today and we actually turned the heat on this evening. I'm sure there is more nice warm days, but nothing like what you've been enjoyng.
we love you , , , , M&M

8:47 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home